Light-O-Rama Forums

Help Please!!!

KBK

Hey guys.  I went in to play my sequences last night and what happens is it will initialize the sequence, the first bar will highlight and it freezes.  It will NOT play.  I have done all I know to do even resetting computer.  Saved all my files and reloaded the light o rama software.  Has any one had this happen?  If so can you please he or give advise? 

35 minutes ago, KBK said:

I got it going.  Thanks

Can you explain what you did to fix the problem? This may help others who have the same problem in the future and find this thread.

Absolutely...I feel like a dummy actually.   But while I was doing the sequences with my head set on it worked great.    I unplugged my headset and it would not play.  I had to have the headset or transmitter plugged in.  lol   I worked on that thing for a day!!   smh.  

Yep, some Windows installations will detect that there is nothing plugged into the speaker / headset jack and complain.  I ran into a similar situation a couple years ago when I set up my file server to run my year round landscape lighting show.  The server did not even have any sound device at all.  You can read all about that adventure if you want...