Light-O-Rama Forums

~Now Sharing~ This Is Me singing faces

dibblejr

On 11/17/2019 at 2:56 PM, Erl2015 said:

I would like a copy sent to eileenrose74@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

• 4 months later...

Could i get a copy please?

"I would like a copy sent to clint.goven@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You!

• 1 month later...

Could I get a copy sent to postier362@gmail.com please?

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you

Hey JR.  If you are still sharing this one I would love a copy. 

Thank you for what you do!

Rodney  75redman@gmail dot com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

please sent to willisl3@yahoo.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

Definitely interested in this one.  might have to hold off till next year to add it but would love to try to work on it

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

On 8/21/2019 at 12:02 PM, dibblejr said:

Completed this way back in Feb and for some reason never shared it. I have even replied to others I haven't sequenced it. Someone just asked me in email and I was about to reply back "I haven't done it"  And I found it.

Sellers Please Do Not Ask

Please do not share within, if anyone wants it they can reply to this thread. That is what keeps the free ones "free"

Please follow the included instructions.

Music was purchased MP3million. com (no "S")

Music not included.

Music Info

This Is Me

Keala Settle and the Greatest Showman Ensemble

Album- The Greatest Showman Original Movie Soundtrack

Enjoy

JR 

Would you send just the sequence to CanelaLights@outlook.com? Thank you in advance!

17 minutes ago, CanelaLights said:

Would you send just the sequence to CanelaLights@outlook.com? Thank you in advance!

A couple thread up there is a statement, please place that statement in your reply.

Sorry without that it wont go out.

I see you have multiple requests please include it in all requests.

I am very busy atm without my sequencing computer, requests will be filled once I get back up and running. Please be patient

JR

Hi,

I would like a copy sent to cowlerc@aol.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone.

This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.

I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanking you in advance.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to have this one JR if there is a zip file available.

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

On 8/21/2020 at 12:20 AM, dibblejr said:

A couple thread up there is a statement, please place that statement in your reply.

Sorry without that it wont go out.

I see you have multiple requests please include it in all requests.

I am very busy atm without my sequencing computer, requests will be filled once I get back up and running. Please be patient

JR

Please send a copy to CanelaLights@outlook.com, when you have time.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you very much.

• 1 month later...

Hello, could you please send the sequence to luke1234v@gmail.com. I've been wanting to do this song in a show for a bit now, so thank you in advance!

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share.

• The topic was locked