Polar Express

mmais68569

Hi Mike,

Which part are you looking for. Is the the part that Tom Hanks. PM me, I have several parts of the movie soundtracks. I have not sequenced it yet though.

Tom

Mike I have the whole soundtrack. If Tom doesn't have what your looking for, just let me know. I will see what I can do.

Greg,

Mine came from the dvd. If you have a copy of the soundtrack, i.e., a music CD, it will probably be better than mine.

Tom

Mike,

Hi from your neighbor down the road! (Villages)

Yeah I bought the sound track on iTunes (which is where I get all my music from). Just let me know what songs you want. I also have "Spirit of the Season" Sequenced, if you want that.

mmais68569 wrote:

Does anyone have a sequence for Polar Express or just the music & I can program it.

Thanks Mike

I believe there is a pretty good sequence for Polar Express available on lorsequences.com

I have a sequence about 80% complete. Send PM with email and I will be happy to share.

• 1 month later...

I was looking for a sequence for Josh Groban's "believe" and found your offer to provide to another member a while back. If you are still in the sharing mood, I would totally be appreciative!

Thanks!

Jeremy

wanderingtrucker

If you would still like to share your "Spirit of the Season" Sequenced program I would love to have it. Would make a fantastic addition to my 1st year display.
Many thanks.