Light-O-Rama Forums

summer sale

DLH lites

Heads up kids , summer sale starts Thursday Aug 8th thru  22nd    according to the LOR Web site.  Go for it!!!

David

Hello

I wanted to buy 2 LOR controllers in Summer Sale (CTB16 PC with 240V (Card Assembled add option)) for 2 x $ 140.95.
Unfortunately, always when I want to pay with PayPal, the following error message.

Yahoo - Help

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request POST /yhst-1552586516070/ymix/MetaController.html.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on yahoo, try visiting the yahoo home page or look through a list of yahoo's online services. So, you may find what you're looking for.
advanced search

Please try Yahoo Help Central if you need more assistance.

Copyright © 2019 Yahoo Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

I'm from Germany and do not speak English, so I wrote this text with the Google translator.
How can I order the controllers? Or does it not work anymore from Germany?

With best regards
Werner

16 minutes ago, Werner Horst said:
Hello

I wanted to buy 2 LOR controllers in Summer Sale (CTB16 PC with 240V (Card Assembled add option)) for 2 x $ 140.95.
Unfortunately, always when I want to pay with PayPal, the following error message.

Yahoo - Help

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request POST /yhst-1552586516070/ymix/MetaController.html.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on yahoo, try visiting the yahoo home page or look through a list of yahoo's online services. So, you may find what you're looking for.
advanced search

Please try Yahoo Help Central if you need more assistance.

Copyright © 2019 Yahoo Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

I'm from Germany and do not speak English, so I wrote this text with the Google translator.
How can I order the controllers? Or does it not work anymore from Germany?

With best regards
Werner

du hast noch zeit Senden Sie eine Nachricht an den LOR-Helpdesk.
Sie können auch versuchen, eine private Nachricht an DevMike im Forum zu senden

JR

• The topic was locked