Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie seeking any Halloween and Christmas sequences

MichaelSt

Hello I am a newbie to LOR programs and recently purchased 2 showtime pro 16 channel ac controllers and a pixcon 16.

I will be using the pixcon 16 for my house outline and the 32 AC controllers for my yard decorations.

I have to admit that I am trying to grasp the concept of the software but it is very overwhelming.

Would anyone be willing to share your Halloween and Christmas sequences?

If so could you please let me know where I can purchase the music for the sequences.

michaelstphilip@gmail.com

Also if anyone has any tips for a newbie it would be greatly appreciated.

I am excited and looking forward to this new experience with LOR.

Thank you

Michael

I’ve been a newbie for a couple of years now and just started with pixels this year. Still struggling some but finally made a little progress. This is not a hobby for the faint hearted!  The user forums and videos are the best place to get help!  Good luck!

On 8/5/2019 at 9:27 AM, MichaelSt said:

Hello I am a newbie to LOR programs and recently purchased 2 showtime pro 16 channel ac controllers and a pixcon 16.

I will be using the pixcon 16 for my house outline and the 32 AC controllers for my yard decorations.

I have to admit that I am trying to grasp the concept of the software but it is very overwhelming.

Would anyone be willing to share your Halloween and Christmas sequences?

If so could you please let me know where I can purchase the music for the sequences.

michaelstphilip@gmail.com

Also if anyone has any tips for a newbie it would be greatly appreciated.

I am excited and looking forward to this new experience with LOR.

Thank you

Michael

First, you will need a Pro Level License to run the Pixcin16

Once you get that up and running ask James Morris for some sequences to get you started.

Of course you will have to purchase the music but most can be had at Mp3million .com for pennies.

IMO you selected  controller Pixcon16 that is more difficult to set up and configure. Now if you are a networking genius then you will be alright.

Is it to late for this season? Probably not but getting close.

I keep everything simple in using the LOR network. I also use the pixie series of RGB controllers which are the simplest RGB controllers LOR sell.

Do not push for more than a few songs/ sequences your first year. Even if receiving free sequences or purchased sequences you will have to copy paste the sections/ props from the doner sequence to yours.

Almost no one will have the exact same props/ tastes as anyone else.

If/ when you get frustrated take a break.

Happy lighting.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• 9 months later...

I'm new this year to LOR controllers.

I would like a copy sent to

cmhall2013@gmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".  Thank You very much

• The topic was locked