Light-O-Rama Forums

Spiral tree help please

KBK

Hey guys I am learning about the spiral tree.  Would anyone have any spiral tree sequences or examples they would be willing to share?  

Thanks , saves me a lot of time with you having the sequences and sending them to the people that want and need them.

Earle

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Would anyone be willing to share just one. I "think" I am one of those that decided - oh - two weeks ago that I wanted to do this. :) I am excited, but give you all the respect you deserve. You all have worked so hard. I tried to do one song and it took 3 days. I am overwhelmed.....

Thanks.

perkinschristmas@yahoo.com

1 hour ago, Tonnette said:

Would anyone be willing to share just one. I "think" I am one of those that decided - oh - two weeks ago that I wanted to do this. :) I am excited, but give you all the respect you deserve. You all have worked so hard. I tried to do one song and it took 3 days. I am overwhelmed.....

Thanks.

perkinschristmas@yahoo.com

In a reply to both of your threads.

Search for JAmes Morris in the shared sequence section. You will need to tell him no pixels.

All of his sequences have a spiral tree as well as other house props.

Don't settle for just 23 channels, eventually you will be glad you have more than you need now. They also have my faces in them. You may want them one day. The singing popular among show viewers.

JR

• The topic was locked