Light-O-Rama Forums

Shadrack's Joy to the World

Paul B. Anderson

Assuming you're talking about this?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=23410804

That's Go Fish, from their CD "Snow". Great track and great CD -- we used that track last year as well.

-Tim

P.S. Here's a link, with samples: http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?p=1026335&item_no=CD77221

• 3 weeks later...

I'm working on this one....I'll send it on when I'm done (and satisfied)

p.s. my arches are only 5-channel, 3' wide by 2.5' tall. Quite small for arches, but works well for my application.

• 1 month later...

Paul B. Anderson wrote:

I'm working on this one....I'll send it on when I'm done (and satisfied)

p.s. my arches are only 5-channel, 3' wide by 2.5' tall. Quite small for arches, but works well for my application.

Hi, Did you ever get finished with this?

Are you willing to share the sequence? I have edited the audio for Go Fish's Little Drummer boy, Joy to the World, and We Three Kings but I am running out of time to get them sequenced. I would take the full song or anything that anyone has of any of these. I love the songs.

Thanks, Scott

Scott Cockroft wrote:

Hi, Did you ever get finished with this?

Are you willing to share the sequence? I have edited the audio for Go Fish's Little Drummer boy, Joy to the World, and We Three Kings but I am running out of time to get them sequenced. I would take the full song or anything that anyone has of any of these. I love the songs.

Thanks, Scott

Scott - I sent you a PM

I am almost done with "Joy to the World". Need to finnish the last 30-45 seconds, lots of stuff goin' on there, and some fill-in stuff. Hoping to have it done by end of next week; I only get a few hours of sequencing time a week.

Could you share with me also? I have alot of music to trade if anyone needs it too. I also have been editing alot of the sequences on LORsequences.com down to 12 channels if anyone would like.
thanks,
Chris

• 3 years later...

BUMP

If anyone has this, I would love to see what you came up with if you dont mind sharing the sequence!!! Just let me know! -Thanks!!!!!!