Light-O-Rama Forums

Uh oh...It just got real...

Mike Anderson

Took advantage of the sale to buy my first pixels and yet I have NO IDEA how to set them up or run them...

Anyone have a sequence with the ccr 2 bullet pixels they would share so I can get an idea of what I may be getting myself into?

I dont even know where to begin...I may just do arches this year.

Anderson372008@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance!

Mike

To help you learn you can simply get any of the shared sequences from James or I - or anyone  esp roof line and copy paste from them to your rgb channels.

That would be a good economical learning point as you await the arrival.

A lot of people will order and wait until they receive stuff before attempting to learn. By then it may be to late.

Practice will be your best friend. You will also want a good viz or preview to see how it comes together.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

39 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

To help you learn you can simply get any of the shared sequences from James or I - or anyone  esp roof line and copy paste from them to your rgb channels.

That would be a good economical learning point as you await the arrival.

A lot of people will order and wait until they receive stuff before attempting to learn. By then it may be to late.

Practice will be your best friend. You will also want a good viz or preview to see how it comes together.

JR

That's what I started to do today actually.  Keep your eyes posted, I may be asking for some more sequences in the near future!

Thanks again for the advice!

I found it easier to learn the RGB LOR stuff by creating animation sequences, then once I figured that out, moved to the musical sequencing of them and I started with 5 RGB Controllers and 10 strands of 50 RGB Lights {6 CCP and 4 CCB - 1,500 channels of RGB lights}/

Here's where you can download my animation sequences and play around with them.  They aren't the best, but I used them last year in 2018 for my Halloween display.  These were set up with the 5 RGB Controllers and 1 V2 CTB16PC Controller.

Here's the link to download them {These were created in S4 V4.4.2}:

RGB Animation Sequences

Hope they can help you get a grasp on what you just got yourself into!B)

Edited by Orville