Light-O-Rama Forums

Video

ESTRUGA Pedro

Pedro,

That's a pretty long video, not sure why you would want to do that. Yes you should be able to, as long as the video is rendered in a way that is compatible with S5. I think it is AVI uncompressed or the wmv format.

2 1/2 hours for a sequence is a long time, but if you can do it, go for it.

Alan...

Alan, I think  you did the same thing I did at first.  Check his colons and periods.  As written, he is asking about 2 minutes, 26.0 seconds (assuming he is specifying time in the format that LOR uses).

Edited by k6ccc

2 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Alan, I think  you did the same thing I did at first.  Check his colons and periods.  As written, he is asking about 2 minutes, 26.0 seconds (assuming he is specifying time in the format that LOR uses).

Yes, now I see that. lol 😊

Pedro, still yes to your question. If you can't get .avi to work re-render it as a .wmv

Alan...

Hello,
thank you for your answers, it's good 2 minutes and 26 seconds, I turned it into AVI file but S5 do not read it, file size in AVI 10 GB, I will turn it into wmv.
cordially

Pedro ESTRUGA

3 hours ago, ESTRUGA Pedro said:
Hello,
thank you for your answers, it's good 2 minutes and 26 seconds, I turned it into AVI file but S5 do not read it, file size in AVI 10 GB, I will turn it into wmv.
cordially

Pedro ESTRUGA

Something massively does not sound right there.  A two and a half minute video file should not be anywhere close to 10 GB.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 2:25 PM, k6ccc said:

Something massively does not sound right there.  A two and a half minute video file should not be anywhere close to 10 GB.

Problem solved, thank you.

Pedro ESTRUGA