Light-O-Rama Forums

Tried LED lights this year.

Frank Rhobotham

Hi All,

This is such a wonderful group. Thanks for all your preseason help. I live in the country and my house is about 600ft from the road. So I decorated the fence line. Here is a short video of what I did. The sequence was purchased from WOWlights and leds from Amazon. Sorry it goes out of focus in the middle. Enjoy!

- Blaine

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Nice job Blaine/Frank! I am making the jump this year to adding in rgb dumb lights this year for the first time. I just wrapped my first mini tree and it looks like the ones in your video. I am using tomato cages (inverted), zip-tying them at the top and wrapping the rgb strip light around it. Just wondered what you did.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

MichRX7,

Sorry for the delayed response. I used LEDs from Amazon and Homedepot tomato cages with ZIP ties. They looked at me like I was insane asking for tomato cages in Dec!

Blaine

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frank Rhobotham said:

MichRX7,

Sorry for the delayed response. I used LEDs from Amazon and Homedepot tomato cages with ZIP ties. They looked at me like I was insane asking for tomato cages in Dec!

Blaine

You were 😛  You should have bought a ton of them at the end of Tomato growing season , for a big discount  👍

7 minutes ago, Frank Rhobotham said:

MichRX7,

Blaine

Hahaha, at least I bought mine at the end of August. The looks were less insane.

• The topic was locked