Light-O-Rama Forums

aimation not working???

jfelix

I am running way behind, like always. So I decided to redo a song or two before I start a new one to get back into the swing. Tha animation screen works on any new musical sequence I use, but if I open one of last years shows (from LOR 1) no animation. The song plays but the animation does not work. Any thoguhts?

Really? I just checked all of my sequences again after reading your email. Last year I ran Windows XP and LOR I. This year I run Vista and LOR II and it seems that the animations are working well.

Just for giggles, did you save the file in the new format by just clicking the save button, and then try reloading it? Not, that this is the cure. I might help.

Do you see the animation at all? Or is it shown, but not animating?

Tried save and reload still nothing. It works when I create a new sequence.It is only when I load a sequence from last year. When I import the new channel config, the sequence works but the animation screen stays black. I used XP last year and LOR 1. This year I am sequencing in S2 and Vista. I didn't think that mattered.

I do not want to have to redo all my sequences from 07. I wanted to just add the new channels and go with it.

I would just hang in there and wait for some other replies. I think you will figure it out. It sounds like you made the same move to Vista and LOR II that I did and I know that all my sequences animate ok.