Light-O-Rama Forums

aaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh couldnt help myself

Guest guest

after suffering from the medical conditions i posted several weeks ago,
I have purchased component boxes,cables,grommets etc

I COULDNT HELP MYSELF!!!!!
THE SALE SEEMED TOO FAR AWAY!!!!!!!

I TODAY PURCHASED 2 X CT16D WITH HEAT SINKS!!!!!!!!:):):):):)

I CANT DESCRIBE THE EUPHORIA OF IT ALL!!!!!

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!!!!!!

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

WARNING- CONTROL YOURSELF BEFORE IT CONTROLS YOU
LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

How much do shrinks charge these days?

will my wife & family understand?????

i feel alone,however my planet christmas family will help me pull through

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

merry christmas everyone hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahah:P:P:P:P

You are not alone Geoff - I feel your pain - but I am resisting the urge to purchase just yet. How much was the delivery charge?

I have got my wife & kids to help me select & synchronise music, so they have got the bug as well and can't wait to see things in the flesh.

For everybody in Australia - check out this company http://www.illumistar.com.au they have distributors in every state.

Cheers

CraigG

I could not wait either, ordered my controllers on April 3rd and they are scheduled for delivery on Monday. Yea, know I could have saved few bucks on the sale, but I know I will have them!! After reading the post on the Dueling Banjos, think I will do the cutouts and set up a small display for 4th of July.

James

The brown truck delivered my very first CTB16D controller today and the serial adapter. :waycool:Looking forward to the sale; think I may even order the kits when they are available, as the boards don't seem that complicated to assemble. May get sockets for the ICs though -- always was leary about soldering them.

Denny