Light-O-Rama Forums

Ordering from Wire Frame D'Lites for 2019

DougP

Just an update on placing orders for 2019. 
We are now booked up as of right now for 2019. 
We are stopping taking orders for 2019.  
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would be saying this already.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

wow     great for you Doug!    I am feeling like I need to place my 2020 order now! 

Whoops, too late. Better make that 2021

Doug makes amazing quality wire-frames. He made all my mini ghosts and mini trees.

I recommend any and everyone to purchase from him.

I only wish I had a bigger yard!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I remember right, I was Doug's first "official" customer many years ago, when he was just getting started. Times were slow and he was looking for work. My how times change, and for the better. But for Doug, I can certainly see why. His extra friendly customer service and caring of the customer needs is the best right up there with his product and quality of his work. Amazing to say the least.

Congrats Doug on such a successful business/hobby.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

If I remember right, I was Doug's first "official" customer many years ago, when he was just getting started. Times were slow and he was looking for work. My how times change, and for the better. But for Doug, I can certainly see why. His extra friendly customer service and caring of the customer needs is the best right up there with his product and quality of his work. Amazing to say the least.

Congrats Doug on such a successful business/hobby.

You remember right. You were my first customer and I was looking for work. This is a hobby for me and I love helping people put smiles on faces. I hate saying no. Thanks for the kind words.

• Like 1