Light-O-Rama Forums

New LOR Demo

Guest guest

Tell me what you think. This demo looks somewhat like Dan's, but does not use the same software.

If these are helpful to people, I will be glad to take suggestions on what you would like to see. Note: As of now I can't do audio demo's. For some reason the audio doesn't export to the flash file. I'm looking into it.

How to create a show

Great demo Don! Iv'e been programming for a few months now, but I haven't saved any shows. This will come in handy very shortly. I can't speak for everyone, but as a newbie to LOR, any ideas, demos, or tips help a great deal. Thanks for the time to help me (us)!

OCJ

Don wrote:

Tell me what you think. This demo looks somewhat like Dan's, but does not use the same software.

What software do you use to do that? I need to do an online training demonstration and am in the market...

All, I created a second demonstration this morning.

Creating a Schedule - This explains how to create a schedule to run your shows within LOR.

This demo, along with the first one have been added to the LOR Wiki under a new section called, "The Basics." My goal for this section would be to have a place that someone who has never used LOR can get the basics of how it works. Using demonstrations produced by Dan @ Light-O-Rama, along with my own demonstrations, and your contributions, it hopefully will contain everything someone needs to get started.

Then, once they learn the basics they can dig into the rest of the LOR Wiki and learn more about the software/hardware, and learn some of the more advanced theories/topics.

As always your opinions and help are always appreciated. This isn't MY Wiki, it's OUR Wiki. Please help make it the best it can be.

EAB wrote:

What software do you use to do that? I need to do an online training demonstration and am in the market...

I answered EAB via PM.

I would like to know too!