Light-O-Rama Forums

Congrats 2017 LOR WINNERS!!

joopers7

Hard to even watch the videos with  360P max resolution.....wth!  I also think anyone who is on the GCLF shouldn't be able to compete in this contest.  They've already had their 15 minutes of fame and would the prize LOR is giving really make a difference to them?

Edited by B.Y.R.G.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

Hard to even watch the videos with  360P max resolution.....wth!  I also think anyone who is on the GCLF shouldn't be able to compete in this contest.  They've already had their 15 minutes of fame and would the prize LOR is giving really make a difference to them?

Gee, I was thinking exactly the same thing.

• Like 1

Congrats to all the winners! 

In the interest of the 2018 contest, can someone help me understand the categories? LOR's contest page shows the 9 categories (http://www1.lightorama.com/christmas-contest-2017/). Looking randomly at the Category 2 info on the website, the category limits to 32 or less channels with no smart RGB's. When you look at the winner of category 2's setup, they said they used "1 CTB16PC, 1 CMB16D, 4 CMB24D, 1 PixCon16". 

By my math, the  channel count would be 16 + 16 + (4*8) + up to 340. smart RGB's.

I'm not trying to take anything away from the winners, as their setups were awesome. Just trying to figure out what category to submit into for 2018...

• The topic was locked