Light-O-Rama Forums

How To?

MatW7673

Hello Forum first post here. I have used the LOR Controller and Pro Version 4.x software for my show the last two years. I recently purchased a Falcon 48 Controller to run a mega tree sequence. I am not able to get the lights to work at all. I have a cross over cable connected and not connected. I have tried to set up connecting the controller to a static ip via a Switch. Not needing for this years show although I'd love to have it. Any good video or PDF that shows how to connect a LOR CTB16 with a falcon 48 or falcon in general. I have also tried to watch Jon Storm and of the like on youtube with no avail! Thanks and sorry for the random babbling!!!

A falcon is an E1.31 controller and will only connect on your ethernet port and NOT on the LORs rs485 network. Run a cat5/6 cable from your computers ethernet port directly to your Falcon F48 with a patch cable no crossovers. You can use a switch if you have more then one E1.31 controller. Keep in mind that the F48 main board is 5v only and the satellites can be 5v or 12v-preferred.

I run a F48 with 10 expansion boards so if you have any questions just shoot me a pm.

• The topic was locked