Light-O-Rama Forums

Vandelized

CovertRain

23 minutes ago, Speedster said:

I suggest putting out a big sign that says  "Smile, You're On Camera! :)".  Maybe right below your "Tune to" sign if you have one.   Even if you don't actually have cameras monitoring your display and traffic/people around your house, it could be a good deterrent for vandals & thieves.

The thought of L.E.D. Poisoning works better but yes, my huge cameras and sign on my mailbox probably add to the mystery.

JR

I live is a nice neighborhood, but even so, I put a thick cable through each unit and to a tree because of people venturing in from other areas.

Thanks everyone for the community support.  FYI, I couldn't replace everything this season but I have it back up and running at least.  Screw this person.  Evidently, they hit several neighborhoods in the vicinity and did lots of damage.  None of them had a synchronized light show like me but still.  Unfortunately, multiple videos caught the person using their GMC Yukon to purposely drive over decorations but not one good picture of a license plate.

Such a Grinchy thing to do.  I am so pissed I am going to go bigger next year.  Going to hit the sale, replace some old LOR controllers with some LED ones and say a big screw you to the person who did it.

I wish I could pony up to get at least one new replacement CCR controller but it's tough right before Christmas.

Again, thanks everything for the well wishes and thoughts.  Hopefully Santa puts the jerk on the naughty list.

• The topic was locked