Light-O-Rama Forums

Running 4 - CTB16PCg3's, but show only plays on 1st controller

_craig_

5 minutes ago, Don said:

That right there is the problem. Everything else is moot at this point.

I've tinkered with S5 very little, so I don't know for sure. Are you getting any sort of error messages/logs when you set up the Playback file? You might want to send one LOREdit file and one of the resulting playback files to the Help Desk and see what they say.

No, not getting an error message when creating the play back. It just gives a message showing the breadcrumb of where the file was saved. Nothing other than that. 

Ill submit it to help desk and see what they come back with. 

Thanks for all the help!! 

craig,

It seems to me that the props are not set up properly. Everything will look fine in SE, but if the props don't have the right info, they will never get their intended data.

I know I coming in the middle of this, but let's start at the begining and check your Unit ID's setup, well go from there if need be.

Since you can upload pictures, try this. Send a picure of how your Unit ID's and Networks are setup. This one picture should show us where to go from there. Be sure to include all the controllers. ie scroll down and snap another picture(s) if need be.

Alan...

craig1.png

If you want, you can create a New Animation Sequence, add some effects to the problem controller props and email me the sequence. I can look at it, add effects and save the file here to see what happens.

LOR help desk is very busy, so this might be faster for you. I'll pm you my email.

Alan...

When you create playback files, does the completion message show one or two files?  You should have a play.lms and .lid file.  The .lid is the intensity file and likely all of your playback data is in the intensity file.  The play.lms file will be essentially empty.  If you open the play.lms file with something like notepad, you should see a human readable box that says something like “this is a protected file for LOR S2” and then a line of cryptic garbage -and nothing else.  That is normal when running S5 with intensity files.  As I said before, it sounds like the intensity file is not getting loaded onto the SD card, or the director does not know what to do with it.