Light-O-Rama Forums

Is Dan missing?

Ponddude

Where has Dan been? He has been very silent on the boards lately and that isn't like him. Anyone know where he is, or is he still counting all his money from the sale?:P

J_Plak wrote:

Just think of it as, Alex time with Dan.

Alex and I have been doing a bit of fishing lately... Some day we are going to actually catch a fish and then we will need to figure out what to do with it! ( take a picture and toss it back:))

However the main cause for me to be "missing" is that there is just a lot of stuff to do here at LOR. We are trying like heck to get some new things out for this year and at the same time keeping up with major sales growth of our existing products. (thank you!). We did just get back from a few wonderful days in Nebraska, the vacation capital of the USA ;). (visiting Mary's family)

I have a ton of unread PMs (sorry) which go back about a month. I hope to get to in the next few days. I am caught up on regular mail so if you have sent me something important via PM send me an email at dan@lightorama.com

Dan...

So glad you are back. I hope you have had a few goods summer days with Alex. I know they are certainly well deserved. Glad your posting again too.

Can't wait to see what LOR comes up with next!!

LightORamaDan wrote:

However the main cause for me to be "missing" is that there is just a lot of stuff to do here at LOR. We are trying like heck to get some new things out for this year and at the same time keeping up with major sales growth of our existing products. (thank you!). We did just get back from a few wonderful days in Nebraska, the vacation capital of the USA ;). (visiting Mary's family)

Dang,

wish I would have known you were in NE. Would have loved to meet both of you. What part of NE were you in? Next time you in my neck of the woods send me a note and maybe we can get together for dinner.

Richard

We were in Columbus NE. Mary has relatives in Lincoln... Actually she has a BIG family and has relatives all over NE and they are spreading:)

LightORamaDan wrote:

We were in Columbus NE. Mary has relatives in Lincoln... Actually she has a BIG family and has relatives all over NE and they are spreading:)

I knew that there was a subconscious reason I chose LOR!!!!! GO Huskers!!!!!

(Relatives all over NE all over including Columbus.)

Matt