Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights wont work using simple show builder.

notredameforlife

I feel like a idiot, I made a folder of all my new songs I am using for my  show, I was just copy and pasting the play.lms file and this is why I couldn't play the songs. Long story short I didn't realize you had to copy all files to my document under lightorama. 

2 hours ago, notredameforlife said:

I feel like a idiot, I made a folder of all my new songs I am using for my  show, I was just copy and pasting the play.lms file and this is why I couldn't play the songs. Long story short I didn't realize you had to copy all files to my document under lightorama. 

Yep, the show file contains the full pathnames to the sequence files (and the sequence files contain the full pathname to the audio files).   If you move stuff around, you break things. 

If you double-click on the Control Panel lightbulb in the system tray, you'll get a log/status window that is very helpful to diagnose show problems.  Had you opened it, you would have assuredly seen messages saying that it couldn't find the file (referencing the old pathname).  

If you want to move the files, you'll need to re-build the show. 

Nope whats weird in control panel log it didn't have any error or issue, my song audio was playing but lights wasn't working since I was missing some files.