Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences not loading

msteiner57

Earlier I had a problem with overlapping channels not letting me use control lights for testing a controller. I have that problem solved thanks to K6ccc. Now my problem is, since I have done that, none of my sequences that have been created in S5 will load. I get an error  "Unable to read, blah blah blah, an entry with the same key already exists". When I select "ok" I get the error "sequence not loaded" . I can open any sequence that has not been modified or created in S5. It's my sequences that have been created or modified that will not open. Any help appreciated.

Just as an fyi, although reinstalling may have been needed to correct your problem, I had a similar problem a couple months ago and was resolved by simply restarting Windows.  I think it had something to do with trying to test my lights while I also was running a schedule in the background without realizing I was doing that.

Restarting my computer was one of the first things I did. Sometimes that's a cure all. This time I was baffled. Last night I was Leary on deleting the software and reinstalling being so close to showtime. After sleeping on it I told myself, what the heck, go for it.