Light-O-Rama Forums

Big Change, got my hands on another controller

phxbabe

I now have 32 channels. with 1 singing face and 4 arches ( 2 arches with each having 4 channels, 2 arches sharing same channels)

I cant seem to get the instant sequencer to work.  anyone sharing 32 channel shows?  and can anyone tell me how to sequence the singing face to match the words in the song?  I found only 1 youtube video on this and did nothing for me to make me understand how to do it.  Big thanks to all help!   str8upgirl@gmail.com

18 minutes ago, phxbabe said:

I now have 32 channels. with 1 singing face and 4 arches ( 2 arches with each having 4 channels, 2 arches sharing same channels)

I cant seem to get the instant sequencer to work.  anyone sharing 32 channel shows?  and can anyone tell me how to sequence the singing face to match the words in the song?  I found only 1 youtube video on this and did nothing for me to make me understand how to do it.  Big thanks to all help!   str8upgirl@gmail.com

Contact dibblejr as he has a library of singing faces.

Tip- the YouTube videos are worthless and If you do get into papagayo one of the videos will absolutely waste hours of your life before you determine its either a hoax video or the soxtware was being used with xlights and not LOR. I repeatedly sent the author of the video messages and never got a reply.

Go to ItsMeBobs website. If he still has the tools up download the 2 tools.

I think Bob has at least 1 video. Sorry Bob it’s been a while since I’ve looked.

Papagayao and his Papagayo to LOR transfer tool- that is a place to get your feee wet trying to learn singing faces.

I used it to get my feet wet. After several months discovered my own technique and never looked back.

Study it and once you understand the lip movements and holidays are over I can help you.

I have a couple members I have been working with for a few months and see major improvements.

I have shared with you in the past. My setup is unique and not the way you would use in papagayo but I can produce them Freehand at least 2 or 3 to one in papagayo. And more if it’s a song like Pentatinix or Strait no Chasers. You have to do each voice (if different timing ect) separate in papagayo. I just Sequence 5-15 seconds at a time, hitting all parts at once. Pentatinix I usually do the human beat box through the entire song and then hit the other singers.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

thank you for that information!  and WoW! its like having a 3rd job.  I think I need to take classes  for this.  its overwhelming.

7 minutes ago, phxbabe said:

thank you for that information!  and WoW! its like having a 3rd job.  I think I need to take classes  for this.  its overwhelming.

Get your feet wet with papagayo and if you are still interested I can send you my text lessons. LOL I have 42 videos all 1 min or so each.

JR

• 2 weeks later...

dibblejr 

Hello and Happy Holidays.  We just moved to BHAM from OHIO in August and I have been working on my system.  I added a Singing tree this year and in order to keep it simple I only want him to emcee the show.  I downloaded all the PAPA software from ITSMEBOB and I am running into an issue.  Everything is good up until I paste into LOR.  PAPA is set to 25Frames per Sec, I export and open in PAPA to LOR, I have a timing grid in LOR at .04 to match the timing,  but for some reason the paste does not line up with the audio and I end up pasting in the middle of the song due to a negative centesecond error.   All the videos and forums I have read this should just work, but I am missing something and I hope you can help.  I know its the middle of the busy season, but I am so close and sure it is an oversight on my part.  Thanks for any guidance.  

P.S.  If you would, PM me your address as we would love to swing by and see your show.

2 hours ago, RouthHurwitz said:

dibblejr 

Hello and Happy Holidays.  We just moved to BHAM from OHIO in August and I have been working on my system.  I added a Singing tree this year and in order to keep it simple I only want him to emcee the show.  I downloaded all the PAPA software from ITSMEBOB and I am running into an issue.  Everything is good up until I paste into LOR.  PAPA is set to 25Frames per Sec, I export and open in PAPA to LOR, I have a timing grid in LOR at .04 to match the timing,  but for some reason the paste does not line up with the audio and I end up pasting in the middle of the song due to a negative centesecond error.   All the videos and forums I have read this should just work, but I am missing something and I hope you can help.  I know its the middle of the busy season, but I am so close and sure it is an oversight on my part.  Thanks for any guidance.  

P.S.  If you would, PM me your address as we would love to swing by and see your show.

I

haveng been in as much as u would like I lately and it appears my PM box is full.

I will clear it out in a couple days. Working on Getting things ready to go live on

Dec 1 Weather permitting. 

I could def use the extra day. Alabaster city tour starts 1 Dec so I will have at least one sequence. Due to circumstances beyond my control I am at least ten days late.

.05 should be the standard for papagayo.

Once my show is up and running I will be more that happy to help you. I no longer use software but to get started it is a valuable asset.

Dont watch the YouTube videos on Papagayo and papassist - it DOES NOT WORK and will waste hours of time.

I will Shoot you my address And cell number as soon as possible.

JR

• The topic was locked