Light-O-Rama Forums

little clips

Kulpy

I was wondering if anybody has any short clips that I  can put between some of my sequences that they would like to share with me.

Thank you    kakulp62@comcast.net

1 minute ago, Kulpy said:

I was wondering if anybody has any short clips that I  can put between some of my sequences that they would like to share with me.

Musical or animation?

I have a bunch of animation clips that I did for my 12 x 50 pixel tree a bunch of years ago.  IK have them in SuperStar format, but can export them into .las format for Sequence Editor.  You can watch them all on the second video on this page (labeled "Pixel Tree 2012"):

http://newburghlights.org/Videos.html

I am really looking for I think they are called voice over. It is Santa or somebody talking or telling like jokes or something like that.

Thank You

1 hour ago, Kulpy said:

I am really looking for I think they are called voice over. It is Santa or somebody talking or telling like jokes or something like that.

Thank You

Ah, audio clips - and yes, Voice Overs could apply.

1 hour ago, NWSanta said:

Hey Jim,

Wow, your Pixel tree is Mesmerizing! Love it!!!

Thank you.  I assume you are talking about the 2012 animation only clip.  That was my first year and only did an animation show because I knew that starting in September, I would not have time to sequence to music.  Did the animation only for two years and then changed to a music synchronized show in 2014.  I only have one video from 2014 on the website.  I REALLY want to get new ones this year because of all the changes I am doing with the show hardware.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kulpy said:

Thank You

What about something like this.

https://vimeo.com/149094547

• The topic was locked