Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence for You Make it Feel Like Christmas by Gwen Stefani

torgeson

I made one last year. It uses the 4 singing trees. One I changed to be a girl tree by adding pink and purple lights to the face. It's unit 3 as I remember and is Gwen's voice. I also have two of the back up singing trees on the same lines, so it will look like only three trees are singing. You will have to insert and copy another group if you want to have all 4 independent trees singing. It has a lot of other stuff going on like a weber tree, but you are welcome to it to tweek it to fit your setup... It's too big to upload here I guess, so shoot me an email and I'll send it to you. Thanks Mike

mike.ashland@gmail.com 

On 11/17/2018 at 2:31 PM, mike97520 said:

I made one last year. It uses the 4 singing trees. One I changed to be a girl tree by adding pink and purple lights to the face. It's unit 3 as I remember and is Gwen's voice. I also have two of the back up singing trees on the same lines, so it will look like only three trees are singing. You will have to insert and copy another group if you want to have all 4 independent trees singing. It has a lot of other stuff going on like a weber tree, but you are welcome to it to tweek it to fit your setup... It's too big to upload here I guess, so shoot me an email and I'll send it to you. Thanks Mike

mike.ashland@gmail.com 

Could I get a copy?

Thanks,

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2018 at 1:31 PM, mike97520 said:

mike.ashland@gmail.com 

I would love a copy as well please

Thanks!!

vtecnow@yahoo.com

• 10 months later...

If you are still sharing, I would like to get a copy of your sequence.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks,

rugbyroo@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 9:08 AM, rubyroo said:

If you are still sharing, I would like to get a copy of your sequence.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks,

rugbyroo@aol.com

Hey RubyRoo,

Did you have any luck getting this sequence?  Thanks!

On 12/10/2018 at 11:33 PM, Vtecnow said:

I would love a copy as well please

Thanks!!

vtecnow@yahoo.com

Hi there!  Could I get a copy of the sequence you shared last year?

Thanks!

56 minutes ago, Slowpoke said:

Anyone sharing this one still ? Thank you ,

jessenlisa@sbcglobal.net

Hi there!  If you receive a response with this sequence would you mind sending to me as well.  

mk.young@hotmail.com 

I asked a few days ago but haven't had any luck yet.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 11/17/2018 at 1:31 PM, mike97520 said:

mike.ashland@gmail.com 

Any chance i can get a copy of this sequence to try and use this year on my display.  deruchie.justin@gmail.com

• 3 months later...
On 11/17/2018 at 2:31 PM, mike97520 said:

mike.ashland@gmail.com 

Mike. I’d love to get a copy as well (if still sharing).  Thanks, Michelle 

• The topic was locked