Light-O-Rama Forums

TSO Arches

Kevin538

I'm looking for a little advice as I venture into the new world of mastering the newly purchased Pixie 16 controller. As I stumble through the "not so" plug and play controller and sequencing, I am learning that it's a bit more complicated than I anticipated. I intend on continuing my journey every holiday season and making my show grow from year to year. However, I am curious and would like any assistance/advice creating sequences for my TSO leaping arches. This will be my first show (two leaping arches and a CBT 16 with mini-director- yes, I know that's not very impressive, but it's a start) and I don't want to embarrass the light show community or myself. Any help or assistance with creating sequences would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum and this crazy hobby Kevin.

There are many great members that can help with your request.

So you have a pixie controller and CBT16 controller? Which controller do you wish to control the arches?

BTW, we all started with one or two controllers so we've been there.

Again, welcome.

Tom

Edited by Santas Helper

1 hour ago, Santas Helper said:

So you have a pixie controller and CBT16 controller? Which controller do you wish to control the arches?

Thanks for getting back to me and I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one starting so small. I plan on using the Pixie16 to control both of the arches and the CBT16 for the house and yard lights. I'm slowly figuring out sequencing and only need to sequence the two rgb arches to all of the TSO songs that come with the mini-director sd card. Now I see that it is going to be a bigger job than anticipated. 

13 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Follow the step by step guide.

Yes, that post was very helpful and I have been working on making sequences-slowly. Is there already made sequences specifically for arches that will work with the TSO sd music list? I'm running short on time (my fault) and don't think I will be able to sequence all of the songs before the decorations go up.  

Edited by Kevin538

• The topic was locked