Light-O-Rama Forums

Clipboard S5 won't work

mdnooyer

Hello, 

After a long search i found the problem but not the solution. When i use "Papagayo" with "Papagayo to LOR" and copy it to the clipboard from S5. 

So far so good, but what i do i can't paste it into a channel, Select the file in the clipboard from S5 (is not locked) and paste bij time but the channel will be empty.

Today i install LOR 4.3... on a other computer and copy the file to the clipboard from LOR 4.3 Select the file paste it and it works. it paste al the channels and mouths from Papagayo

What do i wrong or is this not possible in S5 anymore?

Greetz, Mark

Clipboards changed between S4 and S5, Sounds like Papagayo to LOR is outputting in S4 format, which makes sense it would be,

I had the same issue. I used the work around below. Cumbersome but wasn't too bad

I kept S4 on a separate computer, created the sequence on that computer first (just did the signing faces) , copied the clipboard, saved the file and then moved it over to S5 computer and opened it with S5. It opened just fine.

Just make sure preview is setup to match channels.

When i made a new clipboard file in S5. It don't work when i select it and want to paste. 

Then i made a new one in S5.