Light-O-Rama Forums

in search of frank sinatra jingle bells or anthing that will fit

ferrantejon

i am new to this forum i am looking for frank Sinatra jingle bells and any other Christmas songs i can find.

i just recently went from 48 channels to 112 channels this year trying to modify my old sequences but running out of time with my setup this year the two big items i have are a 24 channel mega tree three colors 8 multi 8 red 8 white and 9 arches over the driveway 1 channel per arch. all other features are either 8 channels or nine channels any one who has anything close to this that is willing to share i would appreciate it this is my third year now with light o rama and sequencing is were i struggle the most i have looked on ebay but have not found much that would work with my setup the Sinatra jingle bells is just for my father in law its his favorite song and he is one of the few people that help me setup my lights i know it is a very busy time for all right now setting up so i am grateful for any help i can get thank you. i dont know if i need to post my email or not but it is ferrantexmas@yahoo.com

Edited by ferrantejon

• The topic was locked