Light-O-Rama Forums

circles

Ballmiester

Does anyone have any sequences with 4 of the circles in them they are willing to share I’m building them now and I was going to purchase some from the superstar site also looking for more if they are available for sharing. Thank you

ballmiestee@yahoo.com

You need to at least tell us what songs you are looking for. The circles are really cool - I run 8. But they are not as fun without other lights so give us a clues as to what songs you have ready

If you have a ccr tree you can copy paste channels into your circle sequence and that works unless you use a lot of graphics

JR

15 hours ago, dibblejr said:

You need to at least tell us what songs you are looking for. The circles are really cool - I run 8. But they are not as fun without other lights so give us a clues as to what songs you have ready

If you have a ccr tree you can copy paste channels into your circle sequence and that works unless you use a lot of graphics

JR

I never thought of copying from the tree thanks I will look at my list when I get home from work I know some of the top of my head are. Mariah  All I want for Christmas  TSO nut rocker and Sarajevo, baby shark,how far I’ll go Moana and the grinch and of course darude sandstorm hahaha. thank you

• The topic was locked