Light-O-Rama Forums

Run Run Rudolph- Chuck Berry sequence

Paul L Johnson

8 minutes ago, Paul L Johnson said:

Anybody have Run Run Rudolph- Chuck Berry sequence for singing trees?    Thanks In Advance

paul.johnson3@cox.net

Im not sure if you asked me but I have it from my papagayo days but will be doing it my way pretty soon. I know a couple people have asked but not giving out the old stuff.

JR

Yes JR I asked and you were not sure.   I can not expect you to have everything.   Thanks In Advance.

2 minutes ago, Paul L Johnson said:

Yes JR I asked and you were not sure.   I can not expect you to have everything.   Thanks In Advance.

I will get it out to you as soon as I get over these software issues I will be able to think about something other than "whens the next time the show will crash". LOL

JR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I have started this in 2016 but never finished it should be a fairly easy one to bust out. Need a break after Pentatonix, Straight No Chasers and some others. Have stuff to do today, Vday dinner but should have it out maybe before I go to bed.

30 seconds was done with papagayo so just gotta fix that and move on.

Will create a sharing thread once complete

Anyone that may have RGB sequence to share for this one or any Christmas sequences will be greatly appreciated.

dibblejr@hotmail.com

JR

Edited by dibblejr

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:12 PM, Paul L Johnson said:

Anybody have Run Run Rudolph- Chuck Berry sequence for singing trees?    Thanks In Advance

paul.johnson3@cox.net 

Done and sent, enjoy

All others please ask for it within my sharing thread.

JR

43 minutes ago, Paul L Johnson said:

JR you have saved my show this year.  Joetta and I are most appreciative.

You are welcome.

As soon as the rain stops I am hoping I can save mine. LOL

Its bad when you wake up and the weather man says 100%, infinitive chance of rain - Friday. This was last week. Hasn't let up much yet. We have had an hour here or there but im normally out and about during those times.

JR

• The topic was locked