Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Christmas Tree Printout

Sharpsburg Lights

I know this may not be the right place for this file. This is a replica of the singing christmas tree (8 channel). I am working on a pumpkin and other props. I give everything I create as free and please keep that way. I have attached a jpg image of the file as well as a png, svg and a pdf that you can printout. The printout can be printed and taped together. I use the big print program from Matthias. Enjoy.

Singing Christmas Tree Scaled.svg

Singing Christmas Tree.png

Singing Tree Printout.pdf

• Like 1

Update to this file. I didn't realize until I made it that the closed mouth is a channel that was not in the file. i have updated the svg file with color coding so that you can make sure that put the lights in line for each channel. Printable PDF is attached. (Its 30 pages long, but shouldn't take much ink). You can tape the pages together by using the alignment lines to make sure it is in the perfect shape. Then use the printout to mark your drill holes. I used a cnc to draw out the drill holes. I drilled just a size smaller than the light and then I pushed the light in and hot glued it in place. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/29/2018 at 11:49 PM, Sharpsburg Lights said:

***Update****

Here is my dropbox folder for anyone to download all of my characters that I have created. I have a cap on uploading and can not upload anymore of the pdf files. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/id96msbp02krfgi/AAAFuGZkxZrd6_cxkOtU0p6ha?dl=0

Is this for a 4x4 panel of plywood or do you have a suggestion on what it should be placed on?

Thanks

Mike

Thanks for sharing, I have already printed out the Christmas tree and the Pumpkin from the PDF files but I can't seem to locate the PDF for the Light bulb, what program is used for a file with the extension .SVG?

Thanks again!

On 10/20/2018 at 6:53 PM, Sharpsburg Lights said:

Update to this file. I didn't realize until I made it that the closed mouth is a channel that was not in the file. i have updated the svg file with color coding so that you can make sure that put the lights in line for each channel. Printable PDF is attached. (Its 30 pages long, but shouldn't take much ink). You can tape the pages together by using the alignment lines to make sure it is in the perfect shape. Then use the printout to mark your drill holes. I used a cnc to draw out the drill holes. I drilled just a size smaller than the light and then I pushed the light in and hot glued it in place. 

Thank You

An SVG file is a scalable vector graph. You can use inkscape to resize it to whatever dimensions that you want. It can also be exported out into a png or jpg file. I can convert it to a pdf if you you need a specific size. Just message me and I will customize it for you.

• The topic was locked