Light-O-Rama Forums

I Want Candy

kzziboy

• 8 months later...
On 10/18/2018 at 1:00 PM, james morris said:

Sent

Hi James,

Could I please get a copy of "I Want Candy" ?

Thanks,

Dale (dgrusty@yahoo.com)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi James,

I would like a copy sent to pdarrah@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you - PJD

1 hour ago, james morris said:

What system I have pixel tree matrix lms faces

Hi James - We have 2 pixel trees (16x50), 8 red/green mini trees & 4 faces.  I actually have a sequence for the faces (probably not as good as those made by JR, but it works).  Am hoping for things I can use on the pixel trees or with the mini trees.

thanks - PJD

• 8 months later...

may i please have a copy

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

jasondpeace84@hotmail.com

thanks

jason

• 2 months later...

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". 

I would like a copy as well thanks

Thanks - ctownchristian@gmail.com

• The topic was locked