Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone want to make $$$ doing some last minute sequencing for me?

GDesch

Howdy y'all,

Going on my 6th season here (wow how time flies), and am just getting the drummers I ordered from Wire Frame D'Lights a few years ago set up, and I realized I had almost no songs ready to go for them. I was wondering if anyone wanted to make some $ by sequencing just those drummers for a few songs? The drummers will be 5 channels a piece (body, right arm up, right arm down, left arm up, left arm down), with 4 drummers, leading to a total of 20 channels. The songs I would like sequenced for them are...

• Deck the Halls by Mannheim Steamroller
  • Little Drummer Boy by Bob Seger
  • Hot Chocolate by Tom Hanks
  • Polar Express by Tom Hanks. 
  • Less pressing is also Carol of the Bells by Mannheim, however that is not a priority at all. 

I would like the sequences done by November 18th so I can test/modify them for my planned lights up of Thanksgiving. If anyone is interested, I would be happy to negotiate rates (looking at up to around 50$ per song). I understand that some people might be apprehensive about getting paid at the end of sequences, so I have no problems paying up to 25% up front and paying the rest upon delivery. If you are interested please email me at emailformycouponsandjunk@gmail.com or PM me here. 

I also have a need for a pixel tree sequence to be done to the custom radio intro I have!

Hope everyone has a great lighting season!

2 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Do you have the visualization for the drummer incorporated in your main one?

Agree. It would help to have that file. I'm not doing a show this year. For financial reasons I had to sell my controllers but would be more then happy to give this a go. Just need the viz file so I can see what I am doing. Let us know

On 10/6/2018 at 5:22 PM, ItsMeBobO said:

Do you have the visualization for the drummer incorporated in your main one?

I do have the visualization for the drummers incorporated, right now they are 4 separate props, with 5 fixtures each. 

21 hours ago, Mr Grunts said:

Agree. It would help to have that file. I'm not doing a show this year. For financial reasons I had to sell my controllers but would be more then happy to give this a go. Just need the viz file so I can see what I am doing. Let us know

Cannot attach vis file here, too large, but the drummers are incorporated in the overall vis file, or if needed I can put them into a separate one. 

49 minutes ago, Mr Grunts said:

Email sent

Not seeing it... emailformycouponsandjunk@gmail.com is the one you sent it to? I will PM you with my regular account. Thanks!

• The topic was locked