Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for a tutor in Miami to teach CCR and Pixel tree

sugarnspice10172@aol.com

I am looking for someone to tutor me in LOR/ pixel tree/CCR set up and sequencing in Miami. I am willing to pay to have someone teach me. I know basic sequencing on LOR. I have 32 LOR channels, 1 CCR and one pixel tree. I just am having issues setting up the pixel tree unit and CCR and getting the sequences from the pixel tree into the sequences I already have. email me at sugarnspice10172@aol.com

1 hour ago, sugarnspice10172@aol.com said:

I am looking for someone to tutor me in LOR/ pixel tree/CCR set up and sequencing in Miami. I am willing to pay to have someone teach me. I know basic sequencing on LOR. I have 32 LOR channels, 1 CCR and one pixel tree. I just am having issues setting up the pixel tree unit and CCR and getting the sequences from the pixel tree into the sequences I already have. email me at sugarnspice10172@aol.com

If you have the LOR tree kit or the pixie16 I can help you set it up/ configure it via telephone. If you have S4 I can also help guide you with the transferring to your sequence.

If you have S5 I can still help configure the tree but nothing farther unless you know a little about S5

Free - no charge

JR