Light-O-Rama Forums

Nine little reindeer

Shadowrider73

Does anyone have this sequence available to share? I have been trying to do it with Papagayo for the Trees but, I guess can not get it to work. The song is Conway Twitty - Nine little reindeer.

7 hours ago, Shadowrider73 said:

Does anyone have this sequence available to share? I have been trying to do it with Papagayo for the Trees but, I guess can not get it to work. The song is Conway Twitty - Nine little reindeer.

I have promised someone I will sequence the faces for them. As soon as my Halloween show is up and running I will start the last minute Christmas sequences. This one was promised last year and got missed so it is at the top of the ever growing list.

Watch for me to post it.

I am behind on HAlloween. 

JR

15 hours ago, dibblejr said:

I have promised someone I will sequence the faces for them. As soon as my Halloween show is up and running I will start the last minute Christmas sequences. This one was promised last year and got missed so it is at the top of the ever growing list.

Watch for me to post it.

I am behind on HAlloween. 

JR

Thanks JR, I guess I just am not understanding how to convert. Please, Let me know

Ed

53 minutes ago, Shadowrider73 said:

Thanks JR, I guess I just am not understanding how to convert. Please, Let me know

Ed

You mean convert my sequences to your face channels? Specifically 5-8 they are the only difference.

I know I have shared with you in the past. Did you receive my instruction document? 

Not papagayo- I do not use software.

Let me know

JR

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:15 PM, dibblejr said:

You mean convert my sequences to your face channels? Specifically 5-8 they are the only difference.

I know I have shared with you in the past. Did you receive my instruction document? 

Not papagayo- I do not use software.

Let me know

JR

I understand that JR. Yes, we have shared items in the past. I was referring to Papagayo, I have a hard time converting it to LOR. For some reason it always comes out wrong, that was all.

Ed

7 hours ago, Shadowrider73 said:

I understand that JR. Yes, we have shared items in the past. I was referring to Papagayo, I have a hard time converting it to LOR. For some reason it always comes out wrong, that was all.

Ed

You have to set papagayo up correctly, with that being said. I think I have shared some sequences that I originally done with papagayo and later done free hand. Open them up and compare and you will see the huge differences.

Not only that but in order to do sequences like anything Pentatonix or groups you have to run every part through papagayo, painstakingly slow. 

I think you probably understand the mouth movements enough, id suggest to attempt to sequence free hand. You will realize the time wasted on papagayo once you do. Once you get your lip/ mouth movements down you can sequence a lot fatser and more accurate than any computer software. Most people just don't think they have the time, but papagayo is very time consuming.

I do have cell phone videos I mad on how "I" sequence freehand and instructed on the same at the Christmas Expo. Everyone said they did learn something in the two hours given but that didn't even begin to scratch the surface.

Ed - let me know if I can help you. There are a few members here that have learned from the videos. One of which has came a long way, he's in PA and probably doesn't give himself enough credit. 

I don't know where you are in GA exactly, maybe we could have a mini after the holidays.

JR

• The topic was locked