Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences songs etc

Platinumcd

Hello I am brand new to this I bought 2 of the controllers when they had their sale a few months back. I have ask in another post about types of lights to use and got some great info. I am thinking about starting this with doing a display for Halloween before I tackle Christmas. My question is there anyone that would have some programs or sequences if that’s what you call them that are set to Halloween music that they would not mind sharing with me.  My email is  platinum.cd@gmail.com. 

6 minutes ago, Platinumcd said:

Hello I am brand new to this I bought 2 of the controllers when they had their sale a few months back. I have ask in another post about types of lights to use and got some great info. I am thinking about starting this with doing a display for Halloween before I tackle Christmas. My question is there anyone that would have some programs or sequences if that’s what you call them that are set to Halloween music that they would not mind sharing with me.  My email is  platinum.cd@gmail.com. 

Browse here and if you see something reply within the thread. Ensure to include your email.

Don't limit yourself, take all the channels you can get and copy paste what looks good to you in your particular setup.

Copy paste not working, look at top of page, click browse and then scroll down to "Sequence Sharing"

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Sent you some for Triller.  You generaly have to buy the mp3 song from itunes, amazon, etc..  

To be able to use shared or purchaced sequences, you will have to get up to speed in Sequence Editor, in being able to copy/paste certain channels from a shared sequences into your sequence channel(s).  For examply, you copy 4 channels from one squences that will fit 4 channels in  your sequences.   Basically, copying channels that will match up to one of your display elements. 

B eing new, I would concentrate on just a couple songs for halloween.  Get  some SE experience with halloween, don'[t wait to turn your attention to christmas sequences. 

Good luck