Light-O-Rama Forums

HLD vs HLD upgrade

Dribbles

Was on the website but doesn't state the difference or which one to buy if you're starting out. I'm assuming the HLD 4.0 is the one to buy and the upgrade are for those who have the previous version (which would really not be cool if they have to pay for an upgrade).

Yeah, I know there's a price difference.

Dribbles wrote:

Was on the website but doesn't state the difference or which one to buy if you're starting out. I'm assuming the HLD 4.0 is the one to buy and the upgrade are for those who have the previous version (which would really not be cool if they have to pay for an upgrade).

Yeah, I know there's a price difference.

:? Why do some people think we should just give the software away? This new version is 3 years in the making since that last one with of a ton of new features. There has been a ton of time and money invested. We have yet to actually make a profit doing this. HLD is going to die a quick death if we are going to get slammed for tryig to recoup our investment. I know LOR offers a lot of free updates but understand they make money selling the hardware etc. We at Holidaysoft do not have that luxory.

Where are my blood pressure pillls.

Michael
President
Holidaysoft

Thanks for the reply. I understand the business world can be tough. I didn't mean to be harsh.

OK, by what you've stated HLD 4.0 is the one to buy. Upgrade is for those who previously have owned previous HLD. Simple statement on the website would clear this fact.

Ok, I took my blood pressure medicine so I'm good.

I don't want to confuse people that visit our website but I'm not sure what else the term "Upgrade" would mean?

Thanks,
Michael

• 2 months later...

A chill pill would probably work better than blood pressure pills. The guy asked a question, and you jump down his throat.

Play nice. :(