Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Tree or Matrix Halloween Sequences

SlowTurtle

I am adding a 16 strand pixel tree to Xmas this year and decided to put it up for Halloween too.

Any Halloween sequences you have for Matrix or Tree would be greatly appreciated!!!  Thanks

tcascario@gmail.com

Member "james moris" is sharing many singing faces and matrix sequence sfor both halloween and christmas.  If you do a thread search by post started by "james morris", you'll find them.  If her doesn't respond to this thread, PM him with a few popular song that you want to try.  Believe his tree matrix  is for 16 strings.   I imported on into Pixel Edition to see one in action and he does nice work. 

1 hour ago, SlowTurtle said:

I am adding a 16 strand pixel tree to Xmas this year and decided to put it up for Halloween too.

Any Halloween sequences you have for Matrix or Tree would be greatly appreciated!!!  Thanks

tcascario@gmail.com

Due to JAmes being busy with Halloween prop stuff you will be better off just going to the "Sequence Sharing" section of the forum. He doesn't have time to look at all of the new threads but get email reminders when someone posts on his. He and I talk daily and at this time of year we both get swamped with requests.

Or do as mpageler said and search for a particular song.

JR

• 10 months later...
  • The topic was locked