Light-O-Rama Forums

10W RGB floods CMB24D

rcktpwrd

Helping a friend sell Christmas stuff. Her husband passed and this was his display stuff, all LOR. We have started to help her sort through what he has, they moved last September from NY to NC and he passed in October.  I have not tested anything  yet but I see no reason that they wouldn't be in 100% working condition as most of it was used two years ago and packed away nicely.

one (1) CMB24D controller and power supply mounted in a large grey weather resistant box along with eight (8) rgb flood lights and associated extension cables.

EKI5sqKt.jpgEuOBA6bt.jpg Not sure on asking price, new this was about $480...

http://store.lightorama.com/10wrgbflplpa.html

I can get more pictures if needed.

Open to reasonable offers plus the cost of shipping.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:12 PM, rcktpwrd said:

Helping a friend sell Christmas stuff. Her husband passed and this was his display stuff, all LOR. We have started to help her sort through what he has, they moved last September from NY to NC and he passed in October.  I have not tested anything  yet but I see no reason that they wouldn't be in 100% working condition as most of it was used two years ago and packed away nicely.

one (1) CMB24D controller and power supply mounted in a large grey weather resistant box along with eight (8) rgb flood lights and associated extension cables.

EKI5sqKt.jpgEuOBA6bt.jpg Not sure on asking price, new this was about $480...

http://store.lightorama.com/10wrgbflplpa.html

I can get more pictures if needed.

Open to reasonable offers plus the cost of shipping.

Sending offer

JR

Do you have an idea of what you want to sell this for..  please let me know 

richard19@gt.rr.com

Dibble asked first, so it's currently his if we can make a deal... if not Richard your next on the list. :)

On 10/10/2018 at 5:20 AM, Redbird lights said:

Are these still available? Has a price been decided on yet?

PM sent

• The topic was locked