Light-O-Rama Forums

pixcon 16

sysco

3 hours ago, sysco said:

what is the latest version for the pixcon 16  does it have dip switches thank you

http://www1.lightorama.com/PDF/PixCon16Manual-V1.5-Showtime(S4).pdf

I do not think it has dip switches. Not sure of the versions.

The pixie16 I know well it has dip switches. (the newest version)

JR

just bought one in the summer sale  it has no dip switches  and it is a pixcon16 mkll  v1.0  what would the  numbers be on the board you have thank you Blair

12 minutes ago, sysco said:

just bought one in the summer sale  it has no dip switches  and it is a pixcon16 mkll  v1.0  what would the  numbers be on the board you have thank you Blair

I do not use the pixcon, I use all pixie16's. The pixcon does not have dip switches because the unit ID is set by ethernet. That's basically why I choose to use all pixies - ease of use

JR

31 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I do not use the pixcon, I use all pixie16's. The pixcon does not have dip switches because the unit ID is set by ethernet. That's basically why I choose to use all pixies - ease of use

JR

Ok  I should have asked you before I bought it  this pixcon  stuff is new to me  thank you Blair

2 minutes ago, sysco said:

You will figure it out. There are a lot of people who will help you, just be patient. They will come along.

Please fill out your profile so everyone knows your software version and license level, that's important to get good educated answers.

JR

• The topic was locked