Light-O-Rama Forums

Help with s5 sequence

notredameforlife

I am having issues with S5. I created a preview first and pretty sure I did it right. When I try to preview my sequences it says unable to play. Another issue is I tried but I cant use the motion effects and add all of the wonderful effects to my sequences. 

If you have channel conflicts in your preview, you can play back to the screen, but you cannot control lights. To check, open up your preview in Preview Design. Does the Channel Conflicts tab display a yellow warning sign or a green check mark? If it is a warning sign, then click on the tab to open it and see which props have a problem. Click on a prop name to see the error message in the upper right area of the tab.

Another option is to disable controlling lights, then your sequence should play back to the screen whether there are channel conflicts or not. Click on the "Control Lights" label on the right edge of the screen to open the Control Lights panel, then remove the check mark next to the light bulb.

Matt

On 9/11/2018 at 3:41 AM, notredameforlife said:

Another issue is I tried but I cant use the motion effects and add all of the wonderful effects to my sequences. 

What LOR license level do you have?

Suggestion, please update your profile with your license level and software version.  It helps up help you because with that information, we know how to answer (some answers vary a lot dependong on those two pieces of information).

Thanks , I had everything right but for some reason it wouldn't show me a preview, I had to uninstall and reinstall lightorama and it magically worked. Thanks matt and K6ccc.                Last question for this week, I have converted all of my S4 sequences to S5 sequences. Most of my songs do not have motion effects and I am struggling adding motion effects to my old universes. In my preview I have motion effects selected for each universe but for my songs I have plenty I need to add motion effects. Matt we talked earlier on the phone but some reason I could barely hear you as your voice sounded like dark vader. Thanks again for helping me with my other issues. 

Thanks I was able to get help from someone else. I had to go to new view, and then it created a motion effect for everything. I love S5, I wont lie its the little things that's really frustrating but once you get a hang of how things works its a lifesaver.