Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Shake Up Christmas ~ Train singing faces

dibblejr

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - Train

Title - Shake Up Christmas

Album - Just the Christmas Hits 2014 

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mmelkus said:

Can i get a copy also, thanks in advance

mmelkus102@gmail.com

Sent as well as my instruction doc

Private Use Only

Enjoy

JR

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, mstphilip said:

May I please have a copy

phippsr@bellsouth.net

Sent

Private Use Only - keeps me producing them for free

Enjoy

JR

2 hours ago, Erl2015 said:

I’d love a copy! Eileenrose74@yahoo.com

Sent, private use only

Instructions were included

Enjoy

JR

• 1 year later...

may i have a copy please

kad11675@yahoo.com

thanks

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

may i have a copy please willisl3@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I would like a copy sent to Emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

On 12/9/2019 at 5:22 PM, Emilio said:

I would like a copy sent to Emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

Sent Happy Holidays

JR

• 4 months later...

I would like a copy of this as well please for a 16 to 32 channel sequence please and thank you

cmhall2013@gmail.com