Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Light Em Up ~ Fallout Boys singing faces

dibblejr

On 5/27/2020 at 11:05 AM, CMHALL2013 said:

May I have a copy please?

cmhall2013@gmail.com 

Please type in the statement we discussed yesterday. You can find in in one of the sequences posted that are newer or perhaps this one.

Thank you

JR

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dibblejr do you have the sequence itself I could get?  I don't have any faces just straight up lights.    If so and you wouldn't mind would love to get this.  Thanks for all your help.  Went to a 64 channel system this go round. 

hunterkelly73@aol.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

4 hours ago, KBK said:

Hey Dibblejr do you have the sequence itself I could get?  I don't have any faces just straight up lights.    If so and you wouldn't mind would love to get this.  Thanks for all your help.  Went to a 64 channel system this go round. 

hunterkelly73@aol.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Please see the sharing forums and look for James Morris.

He has the packet already in a zip file. It includes my faces as well.

i do not have access to my normal sequence file right now.

My apologies.

JR

• The topic was locked