Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone Sharing Matrix Sequences ?

Larry Leonhardt

I have decided to only use my CCR's in a matrix, getting to old for the mega tree. So I'm looking for some sequences for a 12/13 CCR ribbon matrix, anyone want to share ?

James Morris has over 300 he shares almost everything. Search for the ones you like and reply in his threads. You can reduce ours because they are 24 X50. SS would be your friend.

JR

Have gotten several "singing faces/magtrix" sequences from James and found the matrix was16 x 50.  You could lob off the outer 2 rows and see how it looks in a  rectangle verus tree shape. that I assume the 16 x 50 matrix what for.  I actually imported one into Pixel Editor and it was nicely down.   More picture/graphic sync'ing with lyrics than real tight beat synch'ing.

41 minutes ago, mpageler said:

Have gotten several "singing faces/magtrix" sequences from James and found the matrix was16 x 50.  You could lob off the outer 2 rows and see how it looks in a  rectangle verus tree shape. that I assume the 16 x 50 matrix what for.  I actually imported one into Pixel Editor and it was nicely down.   More picture/graphic sync'ing with lyrics than real tight beat synch'ing.

That's the ccr tree, all of James stuff for matrix is 24X50.

His matrix is labeled matrix, his house and prop lights labeled LMS/ Faces , ccr tree labeled "master" at end

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• The topic was locked