Light-O-Rama Forums

Feliz Navidad Lma Faces Pixel Tree Matrix

james morris

I would like a copy. 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you,

Michelle

rugbyroo@aol.com

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• Werner Horst

• GriswoldStyle

• gernergang

I would like a copy sent to kristopher@decaigny.ca

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 3 weeks later...

"I would like a copy sent to kakulp62@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You

I would like a copy sent to mendozam015@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

"I would like a copy sent to insert seestewart@yahoo.com"

I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you!

• 1 year later...

James,

I would love to try this on my tree, also have you had any luck with the 46" Hanging Bulbs using 170 smart nodes?

I can get to sequence in lights, but I don't have the model configuration correct for LOR any ideas?

Also I too promise not to use anything with the intent of resale in its state or modified. It will all be used for personal only.

Thank-you

I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

please and thank you 

Clarkandeddielightshow@outlook.com 

• The topic was locked