Light-O-Rama Forums

Unable to Save Schedule

Brandon C

I recently purchased and downloaded and installed the Light-O-Rama Software Suite 2 on my PC. I created a show containing 2 or 3 sequences and am now trying to schedule the show to run. When I add the shows to the scheduler and try to save them I get an error message stating "Unable to Save." The message actually comes up two times in a row and I am never able to get it to save? Is there a step I am missing or an option I am overlooking?

What operating system are you running?

What is your default directory for LOR data? This is the directory that you chose at install time. It will be one level up from your "Sequences" directory.

Do you have appropriate permissions to write into that directory?

In that directory, are there one or both files called "weeksched.lsc" and "yearsched.lsc"? If there is at least one of them, what file permissions are set?

Please let me know if you need details on how to determine the answers to these questions. Thanks.

What is your default directory for LOR data? This is the directory that you chose at install time. It will be one level up from your "Sequences" directory.

Do you have appropriate permissions to write into that directory?