Light-O-Rama Forums

new to LOR

Life With Lights

I am new to LOR and light controllers. I just purchased 3 controllers and a FM transmitter. it didn't come with no software. so I when ahead and ordered a new basic controller system and got the advance software. I have been trying to work with the software as I can. I just wonder if anyone has ant simple Halloween and Christmas sequences that the will share with me so I can get a understanding with how it all works. I haven't got into the RGBs just yet. that will come as I get more better with what I have. I have a lot better equipment for Halloween at this time. I have a layout with all my channels for each controller. so I would appreciate any help that the LOR world would give me. Thank you                         house laayout new.

5 hours ago, Life With Lights said:

I am new to LOR and light controllers. I just purchased 3 controllers and a FM transmitter. it didn't come with no software. so I when ahead and ordered a new basic controller system and got the advance software. I have been trying to work with the software as I can. I just wonder if anyone has ant simple Halloween and Christmas sequences that the will share with me so I can get a understanding with how it all works. I haven't got into the RGBs just yet. that will come as I get more better with what I have. I have a lot better equipment for Halloween at this time. I have a layout with all my channels for each controller. so I would appreciate any help that the LOR world would give me. Thank you                         house laayout new.

Sent you a PM {Private Message}.

If you haven't already done so, need  to first get familiar with the Hardware Utile.  Here you set up controller id's and can test lights on each of your contgroller's channels. Then with some simple sequences, you can confirm that the SE, HU and sequences are all working together. 

Good luck