Light-O-Rama Forums

All I Want For Christmas Mariah Carey Lms Faces Pixel Tree Matrix

james morris

Can I get a copy glivingston.doc@gmail.com 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• Firefighterwes

• ShayneT

• usher523

Could I get a copy sent to hutch42888@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

"I would like a copy sent to jstur23@aol.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you,

Joey 

crschneider163 put this in post then I will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Sent to rest

Me too please. CanelaLights@outlook.com.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you.

James May I get a copy of this? 

Uncennsord@yahoo.com

thank you!

Can I get a copy please dwbulldawgs@yahoo.com 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James,  I have been looking all over for this sequence if you're so kind as to share it sir.

I just have the 16 channel 2 tree faces right now,  LED lights, on S4.

michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise to not sell share trade or claim your property as my own.  I will only use it for entertainment purposes on my home.

Thank you so so so very much.

Could I please get a copy of this it will be for personal use and I will not share or claim it as mine thank you in advance.   koelstolp@hotmail.com 

James, may I get a copy as well.   Thanks, bigsteveg@hotmail.com

Edited by BigSteveG

• 2 weeks later...

Put this in your post then will send

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, may I please have a copy.

dawatson69@hotmail.com

Cheers

Edited by DodgyDave

• 4 weeks later...

I'd would like a copy of this if possible.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you in advance!

lionesslisac@gmail.com

• The topic was locked