james morris

Info as posted in my Face Sharing thread

Artist - Johnny Cash

Title - Ring of Fire

Album - Ring Of Fire ~ The Legend of Johnny Cash

I probably purchased the song from MP3million . com

Edited by dibblejr

It was a mp3million downloaded.song.

Was a perfect match to the sequence. And you can't beat it for .10 cents a song.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mister said:

It was a mp3million downloaded.song.

Was a perfect match to the sequence. And you can't beat it for .10 cents a song.

Glad you found it. Some songs are as low as 5 cents. They even have sales where they match whatever $ amount you put in your account. That's every holiday.

Ive been using them since 2008. 

JR

• 1 year later...

Hi  James

could I please have a copy of this song.

Thank YOU

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address   wnkrwnkr@gmail .com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

tom  terpening

wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

I would like a copy sent to cswisher@kmwperformance.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks in advance!

"I would like a copy sent to kakulp62@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

Thank You

I'd love a copy of this!

Pevely@seascape.ns.ca

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

Thanks.

Hi James   May I please get a copy of this. Thank You   davejones_136@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to j_l_robinson@hotmail.ca

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone.

This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.

I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks in advance!