Light-O-Rama Forums

Africa Xmas Songs

ndutton

Does any one have the sequences for the songs;

1. Do they know its Xmas - Feed the World (Band Aid 84)
  2. We are the World (USA for Africa)

(Matrix, Mega Tree, Singing Tree type sequences?)

That they would be willing to share?

N

Edited by ndutton

I was actually considering doing that song this year but it's still a few weeks out. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get it done but I was planning on giving it a shot this year. The problem I'm running into as I am not good at singing faces and this year I'm incorporating a singing face Snowman so I'm kind of limited on the songs that I can do. Keep an eye on the forum as james and JR have been sharing a ton of stuff lately. If it wasn't for them I would be lost this year. that may be something that they have, but I cannot speak for them. If anyone does have this though I am highly interested.

JR did the faces for we are the world I will do Lms Pixel Tree Matrix after I finish getting all of last years sequences matrix done have about 5 more to do have done 130 so far

16 hours ago, ndutton said:

N

I know I have shared with you in the past but for some reason cant find your email in my history. I will send the faes for We Are the World and I can produce the Aide For Africa just give me some time.

JR

10 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

I was actually considering doing that song this year but it's still a few weeks out. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get it done but I was planning on giving it a shot this year. The problem I'm running into as I am not good at singing faces and this year I'm incorporating a singing face Snowman so I'm kind of limited on the songs that I can do. Keep an eye on the forum as james and JR have been sharing a ton of stuff lately. If it wasn't for them I would be lost this year. that may be something that they have, but I cannot speak for them. If anyone does have this though I am highly interested.

Sent you the faces for We Are the World.

JR

Edited by dibblejr
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dibblejr said:

Sent you the faces for We Are the World.

JR

thank you JR I apologize, I should have specified I was actually talking about the do they know it's Christmas by band aid. But since I already have it here I want to thank you and James for really helping out the community this year. You guys have kept me busy the last couple weeks trying to sequence everything you both have sent me LOL

14 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I know I have shared with you in the past but for some reason cant find your email in my history. I will send the faes for We Are the World and I can produce the Aide For Africa just give me some time.

JR

Here you go: ndutton @ the-brit.com

4 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

thank you JR I apologize, I should have specified I was actually talking about the do they know it's Christmas by band aid. But since I already have it here I want to thank you and James for really helping out the community this year. You guys have kept me busy the last couple weeks trying to sequence everything you both have sent me LOL

Everyone are very welcome, its what we do.

I will reply back to this as soon as I get it finished. Have some on the list ahead of it, haven't sequenced since Expo since the "cow dung" in the air must have sparked up my allergies. Cant see anything.

JR

4 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Everyone are very welcome, its what we do.

I will reply back to this as soon as I get it finished. Have some on the list ahead of it, haven't sequenced since Expo since the "cow dung" in the air must have sparked up my allergies. Cant see anything.

JR

Ouch that sucks... well hope you get better man. I have already been talking to the Mrs about wanting to go to next year's Expo so we can plan ahead once I know where it's at. We might actually take our second summer vacation considering our first summer vacation was last year when we took a 3-day mini vacation to Vegas and got married after being together for 9 years lol normally we take vacation in February when it's cool up in the northern states. Either way hope you feel better man

Edited by GriswoldStyle

2 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Ouch that sucks... well hope you get better man. I have already been talking to the Mrs about wanting to go to next year's Expo so we can plan ahead once I know where it's at. We might actually take our second summer vacation considering our first summer vacation was last year when we took a 3-day mini vacation to Vegas and got married after being together for 9 years lol normally we take vacation in February when it's cool up in the northern states. Either way hope you feel better man

I spoke with the organizer for quite a while but couldn't get location for the 2019 Expo. They will be releasing the info shortly. There is a lot of coordination that goes on behind the scenes to select a location, I wouldn't want that task.

Thanks for well wishes.

JR

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dibblejr said:

I spoke with the organizer for quite a while but couldn't get location for the 2019 Expo. They will be releasing the info shortly. There is a lot of coordination that goes on behind the scenes to select a location, I wouldn't want that task.

Thanks for well wishes.

JR

when and where is the Expo?

3 hours ago, ndutton said:

when and where is the Expo?

This year was last week in Texas. Not sure where next year's will be. but since my sons have started learning to program their own sequences now, I would really like to get them to next year's Expo. They're just as big into decorating as I am and they spend a lot of time on the roof every year putting the lights up. Have to keep the family tradition going LOL

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:37 PM, ndutton said:

N

Starting your #1 selection this evening (faces)

Album from MP3 million . com

Title ~Die Ultimate Chart Show ~ track 2 best I could find. 2014 version is quite different

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Disregard ~ I have already sequenced the Glee Cast Version. Cant see doing two of them. Forgot about it until I found the MP3 in my LOR Audio folder LOL

Sending your way N

JR

On 7/27/2018 at 11:38 AM, dibblejr said:

Starting your #1 selection this evening (faces)

Album from MP3 million . com

Title ~Die Ultimate Chart Show ~ track 2 best I could find. 2014 version is quite different

JR

Cheers JR - Will take a look today

7 minutes ago, ndutton said:

Cheers JR - Will take a look today

Yeah thats quite different from the original 1984 Africa charity version but I dont think that is a problem. adds an interesting twist :)

27 minutes ago, ndutton said:

Yeah thats quite different from the original 1984 Africa charity version but I dont think that is a problem. adds an interesting twist :)

Glee Cast version is pretty good. Closest to the original. The 2014 version completely different, gotta figure a lot of the original artists are no longer with us.

Somebody requested the Glee version last year and I totally forgot it once I sent it to them.

JR

• The topic was locked