Light-O-Rama Forums

Problem Upgrading - Error 1931

JerryAllen

Updating 2.0.14 to 2.0.16 I had this error 1931. LOR S2 looks like it works I am curious what may be lacking. I have not tried a controller yet, have to get them out of storage.

Windows 2000 server (old I know but rock solid)
P4 2.8ghz
2 gig of ram

Any ideas?

Jerry

Attached files 155409=8958-error.jpg

I got the exact same error when I upgraded my old Windows 2000 machine from 2.0.14 to 2.0.16. However, it appears that all LOR applications are running fine despite the error.

I got the same error. But it all seems to work fine. I would still like to know what it means and if it my cause a problem in the "11th hour". You know the first night you run your display and the whole neighborhood is watching, then the pc crashes.

Steve

If you search for Error 1931 most of the articles indicate that the error can be ignored. Several articles say that if you upgrade to Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later the error messages will go away.

Complete failure of my little display is what I am concerned about. I have better things to do at Christmas than putz with a failed software package. If it fails there is a positive LOR ad there somewhere right? I am considering static wiring or a plan of doing so with a short 1931 explanation on the radio. The no notification exipation was a surprise what next?

Money is the root of all evil.

Jerry :D